Thursday, May 19, 2011

An ample peony for Pink Saturday

This was my largest one this year about 6 inches across!

From my garden

Peony love

What could be nicer than a pink peony ? A vase full of pink peonies!
Visit How Sweet the Sound to see more pinkness and it is the 3rd anniversary of Pink Saturday!


  1. Oh, so yummy! I hope mine come out as beautful!

    Happy PS to you, sweet lady.
    Have a beautiful eve ...
    TTFN ~

  2. Those are so beautiful!


  3. Oh I posted my pink peony too! beautiful

  4. Can you believe how many of us love peonies. Yours is so pretty, mine is on my post today too. Ann

  5. I have never had peonies. After seeing how pretty yours are, I may get one.

  6. Pretty Peonies! i host a garden party on Thursday's & would love to have you join the party! oxox, tracie

  7. I think you may have the prettiest peonies I have seen!! Happy Pink Saturday, Char

  8. What precious peonies!! I can almost smell them from here!!

    Have a happy Pink Saturday!!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

  9. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    Oh my what a gorgeous share this evening. I love your peonies. I could smell the fragrance clear out here in Phoenix. Oh my what wonderful scents of love you have created. You have taken such good care, they are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I can't believe it.

    I love seeing them on your table vignette. So pretty sweetie. Thank you for sharing with me this evening. I so enjoyed my visit. You are the pinkest of the pink today sweetie.

    Many hugs and much love, Sherry


Related Posts with Thumbnails