Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pink bangle bracelet


I usually don't do two posts in one day but I got these cute pink (and orange) bracelets at New York and Company--I went in looking for the great fitting jeans that they featured on Today Show last week--didn't have any in stock but they had cute jewelry. The deal was one full price and one half off. I loved both of these. They had some more pink stuff too --necklaces .

Also, right now White House/ Black Market shops have new spring items in and their feature color right now is PINK-- so I will be making a stop there soon too. There is a cute chunky pink bracelet at J. Crew that I am looking at in the catalog--looks like pink quartz. Hmm will have to drop in there too!

Pink never really goes out of fashion. I love it paired with black, or aqua, or brown or green or orange... I think I like it with any color!!


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails