Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Come to the flea market and help save a life

My kitty girls and I would love for those of you who live locally ( Marietta GA) to stop by the flea market. It runs every weekend through early May. All proceeds go to support the Good Mews no kill cat shelter. I adopted two of my cats from there and was so impressed I have been volunteering there for almost 2 years. It is a top notch shelter and we place so many lovely cats who would otherwise be killed. No nice way to say it. Good Mews saves lives over 300 a year. 
Being kind to animals is so important to me.
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a great event, to bad I don't live close by, we already have a sweet indoor kitty and take care of our outdoor ones as well ;) and two rescue puppies ;) and I just loveeee them all....

    Have a great day sweet friend ;)
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails