Thursday, January 19, 2012

Madison Tea Room-a civilized pleasure














A perfect spot for a private event or wedding reception


The front room looking on the square



Madison Tea Room


I am in love with Madison Georgia. I think I mentioned this before. Such a charming and historic town. Cute shops, friendly folks. And they have a real honest-to- goodness tea room!! Right on the town square.


I wanted to post this long ago but the laptop crashed and I thought all my December photos were lost (silly me- I did not back them up) but alas , they are still here on my new hard drive and I am finally getting to this post.


Madison Tea Room is run and owned by the knowledgeable and fun Kathi Russell. She has owned tea rooms before and she knows her way around a tea pot. This tea room provides a full tea or a small tray of goodies and the servers pour from silver pots coming around to see if your cup is in need of filling.

The day I visited there were two men from the town having tea-- as Ms. Russell said," The two bravest men in Madison." ha They loved it and said they will return.

I could not eat all my little savories and sweets. The chicken salad is divine, the tea is hot and the service is proper yet friendly and the decor is charming. Ms. Russell plans on hosting small parties, weddings and other celebrations in her ample back room that overlooks the back garden.



Tea is the elixir that soothes are souls, buoys our spirits and bonds us to our friends.

If you are in the neighborhood make sure to enjoy the bounty of the Madison Tea Room.

Tea room reservations are advised 248-705-5010


Happy Pink Saturday join Beverly :


9 comments:

  1. It looks positively dreamy. The south is full of those wonderful little towns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little place to have tea...glad you found the pictures! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this place. Very lovely. Love your photos too. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect tea room.... Love it!
    Happy PS!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love Madison as well ... used to go through on the way to visit my children but then I found a shorter route. Now I have to put the tea room on my list...
    Happy Pink Saturday !

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister and I go to a tea room each Saturday. I would love going to this place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Marie!

    I LOVE Madison, too! In fact, just this evening I was thinking I might pop out to Atlanta in the spring to see my brother and visit Madison with him again. Last year we were there when the dogwoods were blooming and we both fell in love with the town. He would be brave enough to go for tea, too!

    Wishing you a beautiful week.

    – g

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails