Friday, January 6, 2012

Bathing in the French style

Snowflake had to inspect first
Pink Boy hard at work he measures and remeasures then places




My French style tub

I have always disliked my bath tub --tiles are ugly and white and plain

I mentioned this a few weeks ago to Pink Boy and said how I wish I could enclose the side of the tub with wood then embellish it with ornament from Do It Yourself Chic.

He agreed and had our friend make a covering for it I think it is some type of PVC so it will not warp or rot.

Then a double paining of Glidden Sweet Baby Girl semigloss paint.

I ordered the ornament from my old standby DIYC and they came in less than a week.

So on New Year's Day Pink Boy did the final step of adding the cherubs and swags.

Voila a bath fit for Marie Antoinette( we know she enjoyed her baths.

Total cost of project less than $100.00

I am linking to My Romanic Homes Show and Tell Friday


Have a Pink day!










1 comment:

  1. I like the oval tub. never seen one of those but in your pictures. i like the cherub ornaments. Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails