Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Herbal tablescape and garden views

Wheelbarrow from Willow Too on Marietta Square




Pink heather above and pink/purple salvia below hummingbirds love it


All china Home Goods this year



I love these napkin rings



Willow Too closing soon Aug 17th good deals there




Welcome to Tablescape Thursday


Join Susan over at BNOTP


http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
Today was a little bit cooler and sort of overcast so we did lunch in the garden. I got the cute wheelbarrow at a local shop. I am going to plant the herbs soon along one of the flower beds. I like lots of herbs growing in lots of places.


The bee napkin rings I have had a long time and the lily of valley table topper is also a long ago purchase when I worked at the linen shop.



Willow, Too shop is closing soon lots of great stuff



770 426-3099 have wheelbarrows left will ship!



I enjoyed the break in the heat and wanted you to see my views from my patio into the garden.




Have a Pink day!











6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so wonderfully welcoming! I'm swooning over that bee napkin ring ... xo HHL

    FALLING OFF A HIGH HEELED LIFE
    AttitudeIVlife.blogspot.com

    ATTEATUDE and Chocolate
    atteatudeandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful setting! Love the hues of soft pink here! Very inviting and elegant! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those napkin rings, too! And the little plaque! What a summery post! I really enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is where I come to get my pink fix! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty pinks! Sorry to hear that a local shop is closing, but I wish I lived closer to take a peek at the sales. :-)

    Stop by if you get a chance. My Vintage Linen & Dish Auction is going on now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails