Friday, July 1, 2011

Fancy bird aviary

Singing Wings Aviary finch--I love these busy birds


Finches are so cute and busy. I want to get a few. These red finches look pinkish to me and I would love them and some white zebra finches also.

I am searching for the man who makes these wonderful cages his name is Eric Lansdown he used to live in San Francisco area years ago. If anyone knows anything about him or has a cage for sale or has contact information please email me or leave a comment. I can't get finches till I find a beautiful cage.

I love to watch finches they are busy little birds.



Have a Pink day!





6 comments:

  1. Are you going to post about your birdies?? I can't wait to see them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did think that bird was pink! :) I've never seen these cages before but they are fabulous. I hope you find one. It would be just the thing! - g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Eric Lansdown now resides in South of France in Marseillan in the Languedoc region. If you google

    Biere Croix du Sud Marseillan then you will find him!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment is not dated, but one of his cages is for sale near me at a great price. Let me know if you want more details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment is not dated, but one of his cages is for sale near me at a great price. Let me know if you want more details

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. bird aviary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails