Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Pink Boy!

Look at our silly and sweet Sydney-Marie now in portrait form


Such a fun present I hope he loves it

Sydney-Marie is a daddy's girl!

About the size of a match box


Bambino Gifford on the Today show artwork by Ann G Redmond
Sydney-Marie the photo I sent to Ann

Happy Birthday Pink Boy


This is Pink Boy's special birthday gift --a surprise. I hope he will love it. He has been mentioning he wanted a painting of Sydney-Marie. This is a mini oil by Ann G Redmond of Ct. I saw her work on the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee. She had done a portrait of Kathie Lee's Maltese Bambino and Kathi Lee held it up during the Favorite Things segment.


If anyone wants her contact information leave me a comment or email me.The portrait is an oil. She works in various mediums.
Hope he loves it I do.


Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. Your gift is thoughful and creative ... Birthday Pink Boy will be thrilled.. Happy Birthday to your Pink Boy... HHL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails