Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vote for Good Mews to help win money for the cats

 Souffle-Marie from Good Mews
 Snowflake-Marie From Good Mews
Charlotte Moss she found me one day jumped in my car

Good Mews Needs your vote!

My three girls--all rescued kitties ask you to vote one time in July for Good Mews no kill cat shelter. Your vote could help us win $50,000.00 ! It takes a lot of food, litter, medicine, cleaning supplies and vet fees to shelter 80 plus cats in a clean, happy environment. I volunteer there every week and I know it is well run and not a penny wasted. 
The shelter will be moving to a larger space in 2013 and there is so much to do to new space. The money if we win will really help.

Click on link below to vote one time in July

Have a Pink day!

To learn more about Good Mews click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails