Monday, July 16, 2012

Time to heal


My foot is healing well says the doctor and I am now allowed to walk about some. I have been reading books and watching DVD's and eating yummy food. My friend Debbie made me matzo ball soup with spinach and it made me feel much better.
The cats are also my little nurses --sitting with me and watching making sure I don't hop or put too much weight on my foot. Who knew cats were such competent nurses? I watch the birds and snuggle with the cats.Even post op recovery can be fun and pink if you plan it well.  A pink and white bed jacket helps make the resting bearable and warm pink fuzzy bed socks help too.
Today I was able to paint my toes pink and take the boot off for awhile while sitting down. Isn't life wonderful?
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear, such a wonderful attitude in such a situation! pink is a wonderfully healing color and its obviously working on you..! how lovely! I send you healing thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails