Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gardener figurine and Wow Us Wednesday

Wow Us Wednesday is here at Savvy Southern Style 
link below:

This fine fellow followed me home from Queen's Antiques in Roswell Sunday. I love the color of his coat. He is ready to work in the garden. I just wish he has a lady friend to help him. He looks like a Dresden figurine but his finish is matte. He sits on my night table to remind me of the myriad of garden chores I must do daily.
Have a Pink day!


  1. Hi,
    I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
    We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
    All the best,

  2. You know how much a like a Pink Day.♥ And this fellow is gorgeous. My mother has a collection of antique figurines.


Related Posts with Thumbnails