Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter decorations Show and Tell Friday













A mini cake made with fresh strawberries for us to eat Friday



My attempt at covering a paper mache egg with fabric
Inside my basket


Chocolate egg very French in style from Douceur de France bakery



Little gift for a dear friend










Show and Tell Friday is here:



hop on over:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/



Just a quick peek at my Easter decorations. I use the same greenery Easter baskets for us every year. I just add things to them mainly candy or cute trinkets. I am going to play Easter bunny and deliver cookies and cupcakes to the neighbor kids that I know on my street. A local bakery makes cute and yummy cupcakes Sugarplum Visions, and the cookies come from Gabriel's bakery in Marietta--a treasure of a bakery /lunch spot.
Have a Pink day


















6 comments:

  1. I love all of your pink goodness for Easter! The flower on the little cake is absolutely gorgeousssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is a peony from my garden. The cake is strawberry and it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely Easter goodies. Love the cute cookies and the fabric covered egg.
    Happy Easter,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cookies! Your header is lovely too...great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Easter goodies. Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays this Easter.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love your fabric Easter Egg, pink and delicious!! I mean to make more every year, and never get around to it!!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails