Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mud pit is now a flower bed- Wow Us Wednesday





Last week when the landscaper men came a month early and dug up our lawn in the back garden I had a real mud pit--because it rained the next day.  We ran out and bought annuals just to fill it in and add some pink color! I have more peonies and iris on the way and foxgloves coming too. We planted for 2 days- all pink or white flowers. Cleome, foxgloves, speedwell, pin cushion flowers. It was a lot of work but I love it and we no longer have to worry about that patch of grass that will never grow. I had fun pretending I was Marie Anotinette creating her little farm gardens.Pink Boy was an excellent garden helper.

I'm joining in on Wow Us Wednesday at Savy Southern Style:
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails