Monday, February 11, 2013

Vignettes in San Diego




I have been wanting to visit this shop for years now and finally I will be there soon!
Vignettes in the Ocean Beach Antique district of San Diego!! They had a big Valentine soiree party this [past weekend and I missed another great party. But I will visit when I am in S California soon.
Aren't the heart candy boxes wonderful. I could stay in there for hours looking around. 
They do a lot of themed parties and so far I wish I could have attended them all!!
Visit their blog for more lovely pictures:
http://vignettesantiques.blogspot.com/
and their shop if you are in the area
4828 Newport Avenue San Diego
619 222-9244 
All photos shown are their photos
See you soon Vignettes!!
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I wish I was tagging along ;)
    That store looks totally pinkilious just my kinda store ;)
    Hope you enjoy your visit and purchase lots of pink pretties ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails