Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine vintage Valentine cards









I've been collecting old pop up Valentines and I was very lucky to find these two unusual ones.
The carriage one reminds me of France or England and the other one is Mary Poppins and Bert! So fun. I love how detailed they are and just so pretty. It is a little fantasy in your hand. I am so glad that whomever got these didn't throw them away. I will enjoy them for years to come.
Happy Valentine's Day hope you have someone to love. Pink Boy is always my Valentine and one of the male cats Bobby, at Good Mews no kill cat shelter is my other Valentine. I will take him some treats. He would really love a forever home.
Visit  Beverly for Pink Saturday fun:
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails