Thursday, January 10, 2013

Haviland pretties




This was a Pinkmas present from my cats--they saved all year to buy it for me they say. Meow! Cats are thoughtful like that. They knew I would purr when I saw this pretty pattern.
It is Haviland Schliger trimmed in gold. I read somewhere that there are over 50,000 patterns! Some made just for a department store. How will I ever find any more like this. I guess I can email photo to Replacements. Or I can search for more that are similar they dont all have to match. Maybe that would be best for my sanity! What a prolific company those little Haviland people were back in the day.
Can your tea cups come out and play?
Joining in for Show and Tell Friday at:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails