Sunday, March 25, 2012

Seasonal Sunday and an Easter Tablescape




Rose napkin rings bought in Bath England years ago







Felted bunny


I like a busy table









I am joining in on Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/

I posted some of these photos a year or so ago but thought with Easter coming up so soon I would revisit my Easter Egg table again. I got all the egg boxes at Home Goods last year.

The cabbage is my prized piece of Katherine Houston ! I bought it in Charleston, S.C. on a visit there. I have this portable round table and I can move it inside or outside for intimate dining.

Silver flatware is my Love Disarmed pattern.

Have a Pink day!

4 comments:

  1. So very spring and a lovely table.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table! love your runner,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table settings are always fabulous and that cabbage makes my heart skip a beat whenever I see it. Hope you'll use it often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous images. So great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays. Hope you'll join me this week too.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails