Thursday, March 1, 2012

A few new things for the mantle Feathered Nest Friday



Our new,to us, old clock. It is French and chimes hours and half hour


Tiny orchid that I love



I love our mantle. I purchased it in California and had our builder install it. It is tres French, and our new clock is French also. I love to hear it chime. The orchid is a tiny pale pink one from Kroger--they have great orchids at good prices.

I love mixing French and Japanese pieces in my home.

I'm joining in on Feathered Nest Friday and Show and Tell Friday:
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/


Have a Pink day!








1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is orchid.
    Oh, I love your french mantle and Japanese Ukiyoe very much. And Thank you for the lovely pink orchid♡♡♡

    Sorry for my belated comment.
    Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails