Monday, March 5, 2012

Laduree Japan cherry blossoms and 150 year anniversary



The French Macaron is 150 years old and to celebrate that creation Laduree teamed up with Tsumori Chisato ( Japan's famous fashion designer) under the direction of Laduree chef Vincent Lemains and created a cherry blossom macaron!



What better way to usher in spring and the cherry blossom viewings! I wish I could be in Japan to see the cherry blossoms and picnic under the trees and dine on cherry blossom macaron.



Japanese Laduree locations seem to get more items for sale especially pink items and Marie Antoinette influenced designs.

Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, cherry blossom macaron cherry♡♡♡
    Id love to try!!! And I also wish you to enjoy the cherry blossom here. The blossoms only bloom in a short while, but it make them much worth to enjoy.

    Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you stopped by tonight - thanks for the kind words.
    Your blog is lovely - just signed up to follow!

    Wish I had a cherry blossom macaroon to go with my coffee in the morning!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails