Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Turkey day tablescape

God bless us everyone! I am thankful for everything.

Flowers in a tureen look pretty and it is quick


Tablescape Thursday and Happy Turkey Time


I am joining in with Susan's table scape blog today click below:


And on Friday for Show and Tell Cindy's blog:



This was last Thanksgiving at our home. We had fun and I used all my autum hued table top items from Home Goods and my French table linens in bright colors and a bunch of flowers from Publix for the centerpiece. Little Lola was allowed to say her prayer then banished from the table.


Have a Pink day!







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table you set! I'm glad Little Lola was allowed to say her prayer ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful vibrant colors! Great turkey!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table setting! Lola looks tres adorable!! Happy TT, xo HHL

    ATTEATUDEandChocolate.blogspot.com

    Falling Off A High Heeled Life
    attitudeIVLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails