Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pinkmas is just around the corner












Join Beverly at How Sweet the Sound below for more pinkness:

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
I am already buying more Christmas decorations and of course they are pink. I have a few pink things to share with you as we get closer to the holidays. These pink birds caught my eye and I set them out to enjoy before I put up the trees.




If you are a long time reader of my blog you know how pink it gets at our house for Christmas.It will be ever pinker this year! Some big and some small things pink coming our way. I can't wait to show you. Pink Boy has been so busy helping me with my pink projects. I have the ideas and he has the muscle and skills to execute them.


The roses are from Costco they have the best roses always so fresh, inexpensive and you get 18 usually instead of 12. They usually last a week!


Have a Pink day!




3 comments:

  1. It came to our home yesterday! Very PINK and very Lilly P! Two things I don't dare live without, evah!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Pink Pink Saturday. Pretty pinks with your black background. Snowflake is adorable - saw her on the sidebar moments ago. Great pinks! Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very lovely collection of pink! Can't wait to see your pink house for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails