Friday, November 18, 2011

Pink Marie Antoinette for Pink Saturday!





Happy Pink Saturday and more Pinkness
My photos do not do the tiles justice so pretty!
Andrea at The Cottage Market at Etsy made these tiles for me! I am going to use them as coasters or trivets or just set them out in the kitchen. I love them. She does different sizes and was even able to copy my MA monogram.
Stop by How Sweet the Sound to see more pink:

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Visit Andrea at her Etsy shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thecottagemarket?ref=ss_profile

Go back on my blog for lots more pink posts. I live in a very pink world all the time!



Have a Pink day!

11 comments:

  1. They are lovely. I would use them as decoration. I would not like to damage them by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful- your whole blog is so lovely,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie
    You are right. Peonies, fur babies, Ladurée (which I had the pleasure of tasting the real thing last month. My gf from N.Y. brought me a box and I thought I have died and gone to heaven). Your lovely monogram is perfect too.
    Guess what? I had a stroller for the pups when I lived in the city, not THE CITY, like N.Y. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where we used to live. People would stop me all the time and oh and ah. I took the cats in it also. Now we live in the country on the river. The dogs, all 7 of them have an acre to run on. All fenced in.
    Ok I've hacked your pretty ear off.
    Happy Pink SAT. Marie.
    Love Claudette
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tiles are beautiful & I marked Andrea as a favorite shop!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous pink!

    My PINK, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really love Saturday because my Mom let me blog a little for Pink Saturday.

    Here's my pink share, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can hardly believe it is Thanksgiving already. Seems like we just planted our flowers...I am so very thankful for many ways God has blessed me...I give HIM all the Glory!I ask for many blessings to come your way through this holiday season!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so pretty---how fun!

    My Homemaking Weekend Link-Up is going on over at my blog right now! I'd love to have you come and link up a post or two!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those will make perfect coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pink Maries. happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails