Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter lunch with cabbages and egg motif

Easter lunch outside by the pond in the back garden

Lunch in front of the beauty bush --kolkwitzia

Beans with a pink bow-- doesn't everyone serve them this way?

My Katherine Houston cabbage one of my favorite table top pieces

A place setting with mixed up silver flatware!

I brought my tutu bunny to lunch

Where is she going?

She made it!

Love the new egg boxes from Home Goods

I love the scalloped edges both these china patterns I bought years ago
New PINK cake plate from Home Goods this year

Easter lunch in the garden

New table topper Home Goods, napkin ring from vacation Bath, England

Pink pea in a pod how very pink living!

Childhood wind up chick- somehow lost the key!



Tablescape Thursday at BNOP join the fun here:




and I am also joining in on


Seasonal Sundays at the Tablescaper






My garden is almost at the point where the peonies are about to burst open with the iris and roses joining in the show. We dine outside every chance we can.


This table setting is so "me" so pink and green and feminine. I brought out some fun table top items little vegetables and my dear Miss Tutu bunny. She got into some mischief.




Happy Easter to everyone! Here is our primarily pink and green table for just the two of us this year. A quiet Easter lunch in the garden. We are sitting in front of the kolkwitzia bush also called beauty bush. It is not very common around here it produces pale pink blooms in April.




Have a Pink day!

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - what a wonderful tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very lovely and so very whimsical! Love the tutu bunny - those dishes look marvelous - have to make my way to Home Goods!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always treat us to such beautiful things, but I am really swept away by your Katherine Houston porcelin pieces. Isn't it wonderful to be outside? Did you have to shake pollen off of all your beautiful things?
    Linda @ A Toile Tale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely easter eggs!! Have a happy Easter in your beautiful house and garden!

    Regards Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your setting is fabulous as always. Love the pretty cutwork topper and that great cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Happy Easter....
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful. You have a terrific eye for all things beautiful. I wish HG was closer to here. Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter, do drop in, I'm hosting another giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cabbages and kings ... and bunnies too! Lovely! Happy Spring and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cabbages and kings...such beautiful elememts you find to have and make gorgeous vignettes marie-Arden. Love the cut work topper, so very pretty! Thnks for sharing. Have a nice Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a glorious table. I love all of the beautiful color! Hope you're enjoying your Easter. Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Katherine Houston porcelain is exquisite. I love that it plays so well with the Home Goods pieces. The texture of your tabletop linen piece is perfect against the 'beauty bush.' You've created a wonderful spot to wait for those peonies to blossom! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails