Thursday, December 18, 2014

King of the Nutcrackers






My nutcrackers have a new leader!
 He is sooo handsome and large and has the entire Nutcracker ballet on his head! 
It is a Kurt Adler nutcracker one of the Hollywood series after Holly Adler she designs them. I couldn't resist him.
I saw him on Pink in the City blog and called Macy's Herald Square store and they had sold out. Our local Macy's and on line did not have him. 
Woe and despair. 
Then my brain began functioning and I looked on Amazon and there he was waiting for me and almost $35 dollars less than the Macy's price! 
He is very good leader all the other glitter and pastel nutcrackers recognized a leader right away!
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fabulous!! I collected Nutcrackers for my son for years (finally gave them to him last year) and never saw a single pink one. I am madly in love with this one - maybe, I will start collecting them, again, for me!!! Have a very, merry pink Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails