Monday, August 25, 2014

Pink kitchen fun





On a recent trip to flea market type shops I found this pink cookie jar. It is so cute and see the sweet peas I picked today.  I am lucky it has been cooler here and sweet peas still blooming. Pink Boy found the little shelf in a thrift shop and repainted it for me. I put tea tins and cookie jar and my big bunny mold on it in the corner. 
I will someday in future redo my cabinets and counter top in the kitchen and I really want it to look like a pastry shop so I will be looking for things that convey that feeling.Kitchen trends seem to change every 8 years or so and I think kitchen is looking dated. I still am lobbying for a pink refrigerator so far Pink Boy says no! AArrgh! 
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails