Monday, August 19, 2013

Souffle-Marie helps me



I surmise that since Souffle-Marie sleeps with me on the bed most nights that she feels she must help me make it. Especially when I take all the various linens off and begin to put fresh linens on she always jumps up and "helps". Himalayan tend to be quiet, observant, and docile cats. She fits the bill to a T. She shadows me all day checking to make sure I am doing everything correctly around the house.  She brings me such joy and comfort--I hope I give her something in return. 
At the no-kill cat shelter Good Mews where she was waiting for me to adopt her they have a sign up" No time spent in the company of cats is ever wasted." I don't know who said that but it is true.
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails