Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rodgers Nursery Newport Beach CA

 An entire Radko room!








I was in CA last week and found Rodger's Nursery in Newport Beach. They have been around for a long time and every Christmas do rooms and rooms of ornaments, books, table top and trees for the holidays.
I think they have more Radko ornaments than the merchandise mart! And he is going to be there for personal appearance.
It took me an hour or so to walk through it all.
 I only bought a few small things since I would have to tote them home via plane. Every tree had a theme( you know I loved that!) and the ornaments in baskets below.  They had a lot of Caspari place mats, wrap and gift tags and some food gifts as well. Stay tuned for part two of the visit. 
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails