Monday, June 2, 2014

Strawberry short cake love


Pink Boy worked hard this weekend planting things and putting twinkie lights in the garden. We lost climbing roses in the ice storm  on the bedroom arbor and had to cut them all down, totally dead, so he put twinkie lights on it and the roses we just planted can grow up over them. It is so easy to do twinkie lights now just buy them at Home Depot or Lowe's they are encased in plastic for outdoor use. It will be nice sitting out there with all the soft lighting and candles I have placed around the garden in hanging wire holders and some candles on patio area too.
So I made home made sweet biscuits with real whipped cream and strawberries from the farmers market in Marietta. I made them heart shaped so he knows how much I love him in case he forgets...
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how yummy Marie ;-) really you made my mouth water...lol....I'm sure your dear hubby knows how much you love him ;-) I love the idea do twinkleing lights, I just might have to pick some up ;-)
    Thanks for sharing....

    Have a great day~
    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails