Friday, October 28, 2011

Pink Saturday and pink around the house

On a tea towel I need to find someone who can do this
new peony guest towel

Table topper silk with embroidered peony

Happy Pink Saturday

Click here for more pink:

I thought I'd share a few more pink things from my very pink house. I just got the new pink peony guest towel and the MA towel is from Versailles. I need to find someone who can embroider the monogram for me on some linens.
Have a Pink day!


  1. The silk topper must be exquisite. Happy pinkness. Fiona

  2. So very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday, Happy Halloween and hugs from the UK.

  3. Those are so pretty! I know they make machines that do embroidery like that...but I bet they're spendy! Maybe you could ask at your local fabric/craft store. They might either have a machine you could use/rent or know of someone who could do the work for you!

    I would like to invite you to my weekend linkup. It involves anything related to homemaking: recipes, sewing, decorating, crafts, DIY, a story about what you did today, etc! I know you'd be a great addition to the party!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!

  4. Pretty pink .Your blog is fun to look at Will be back Laura


Related Posts with Thumbnails