Friday, September 23, 2011

Show and Tell Friday and Boudoir Pillows

My new "old" chair is now complete

My MA monogram in needlepoint!




Show and Tell Friday!


I have been busy getting pillows made for the master bedroom. I really think of it as "my boudoir"-- a quiet place to read, sit with my cat on my lap, write letters, watch old movies while curled up in bed.

The mongramed needle point is new and the cross-stitched angel is something I did about 25 years ago stuck in a box and forgot I made it. It turned out rather nice.

I don't have much time right now to enjoy my boudoir- we are in process of cleaning the attic and putting things in storage and moving my Pinkmom in law in with us and starting preparations for Christmas!

Have a Pink day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails