Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Valentine from Laduree






Laduree has a Valentine to the world coming out on February 13! 
It is
their new book, Time Time, the Art of Taking Tea.
It is a gorgeous book with great photos and lovely recipes. 
Pretty graphics. 
Laduree takes the simple act drinking tea and elevates it to an art form. 
They share my philosophy of making the mundane special which in turn makes your life more interesting and enjoyable.
 I have loved giving a tea party since I first got married. This love of tea time has motivated me to assemble a file of wonderful recipes for any manner of tea fetes and create a collection of fancy silver tea strainers, tea balls, pastry tongs all the little objects that you use for taking  tea. 
I also enjoy taking tea at various tea rooms, salons when we travel. Some of my happiest memories revolve around tea shared with friends here and on holiday.
Treat yourself and order a copy on Amazon or at your local bookshop.
Have a Pink Day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails