Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pink and green secretary


 Well,these pictures didn't display in the order which I wanted them but you can see the new chinoiserie secretary we found at Scott's yesterday. 
It came from a Palm Beach estate and I love chinoiserie and pink and green so it was perfect. 
It is a belated birthday gift from Pink Boy.
I have filled it with treasures (to me anyway) and writing materials. It is between our dining area and front room. 
I know cranes are symbols of longevity and prosperity and the butterfly is usually representative of rebirth or of the soul.  I know the scenes are telling a story just not sure what that is. 
It is lovely and I will use it often.
Have a Pink day!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my it's stunning Marie....
    Hope you had a wonderful Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing such useful and intresting information. Your webiste is highly effective and contains worthy content. I would like to introduce one similare website such as yours which work in the area of assignment help online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails