Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pink and green secretary


 Well,these pictures didn't display in the order which I wanted them but you can see the new chinoiserie secretary we found at Scott's yesterday. 
It came from a Palm Beach estate and I love chinoiserie and pink and green so it was perfect. 
It is a belated birthday gift from Pink Boy.
I have filled it with treasures (to me anyway) and writing materials. It is between our dining area and front room. 
I know cranes are symbols of longevity and prosperity and the butterfly is usually representative of rebirth or of the soul.  I know the scenes are telling a story just not sure what that is. 
It is lovely and I will use it often.
Have a Pink day!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my it's stunning Marie....
    Hope you had a wonderful Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing such useful and intresting information. Your webiste is highly effective and contains worthy content. I would like to introduce one similare website such as yours which work in the area of assignment help online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Information Dear!

    Thank you So much for this Important and Useful Information. Here i am also providing information about Auspicious Timings or Shubh Muhurat, Choghadiya (In India) or Best Time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails