Sunday, October 4, 2015

Portrait vintage ring


I like vintage jewelry!
 I find it is made well and many times one of a kind. 
This is a portrait ring I found on an antiques web site called Ruby Lane. I was actually looking for a miniature portrait and this ring popped up among the other offerings.
I have never seen a portrait ring before. It is actually painted and behind glass. It is a ring that I will wear only when I am not going to get my hands wet. I believe it is from 1960's or a bit earlier.
Have you seen one before I am curious let me know.
Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever seen one Marie, till now that is but I'm loving yours....
    Enjoy that beauty....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am enjoying it . So unique. I have seen a portrait brooch once in a case in a shop but not a ring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails