Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Swan tureen- still a dream




Still obsessed with swans and still searching for a large swan tureen. If anyone sees one similar to the last photo please email me. Email is in my profile.
I started looking on line and found the Meissen swan tureen at 1st Dibbs way, way out of my price range others similar to it in museums! The last one I believe was made in Italy and  Yvonne at Stone Gable blog owns it. It is very large and dramatic. Just want I want. 
Check out her tablescapes link below:
And Marty at A Stroll thru Life blog for tabletop Tuesday
So sweet pink readers keep an eye out for one for me if you can.
Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. Ebay...this one is not quite as dramatic but still lovely ! Its About 15” From Tail to Neck x 10” Tall x 9" Wide http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fitz-Floyd-3-1-2-QT-Swan-Soup-Tureen-1987-with-Laddle-/300788399900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460862bf1c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your tureen is stunning. Beautiful tablescape. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if this is even what you'd be looking for but I saw this in Potterybarn and thought of you. Didn't even know you were looking for a tureen! Bonne chance! http://www.potterybarn.com/products/swans-swimming-soup-tureen-bowl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails