Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Garden tour part two










The garden tour continues-- these are the last I will post. I took about 200 that day! 11 different gardens all wonderful in their own way. One rather famous one, Ryan Gainey's is a wonderful maze of rooms and it always has a very emotional response from me every time I see it. It changes some, as all gardens do, but it is always a magical experience. It is not the most tidy or formal of spaces but it is a bit Southern Gothic in feel and I mean that as a complement. I love the overgrown greenhouse with the old glass. His family has gardened on the property for several generations now.Mr. Gainey is a renowned garden designer, lecturer and fixture on the Atlanta garden scene.
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails